Enterprise Architecture Is One of The Most Powerful Management Tools Used By Progressive Organizations.
Enterprise architecture is one of the most powerful management tools used by progressive organizations. As a perfect vehicle for making multi-year technology changes, enterprise architecture enables the ongoing alignment of business processes and strategies with the right technology solutions.
Enterprise architecture helps busy IT and business executives transform data about technology into powerful management insights. Resilient and influential, the right enterprise architecture can set the business direction and help IT stay focused on one vision of the future.
By implementing our comprehensive suite of enterprise architecture services—tailored to specific industries—many organizations are able to reduce their direct information technology costs by up to 30 percent, while gaining an additional 10 to 50 percent savings from cost avoidance and risk reduction.
Industry-specific And Standards-compliant Architecture Tools And Methodologies:
Using proven end-to-end, industry-focused solutions we can jump-start the early stages of enterprise architecture development. We can accelerate change programs and position teams to realize benefits faster.
Advice And Expertise:
Comprehensive project management and advisory services are supported by our enterprise architecture methodology to minimize duplication of effort and accelerate time to value.
Accenture has deep experience working on complex enterprise architecture projects for leading global organizations.
Our services include:
- Custom and framework-based enterprise architecture development
- Enterprise architecture governance and architecture team operating models
The purpose of Enterprise Architecture Management is to:
- Provide a long-term view and facilitate the development of the company’s processes, systems and technologies as well as the execution of the business strategy
- Create, manage and develop a holistic, interconnected model of the enterprise that encompasses processes, information, applications and technologys
- Ensure consistency and enable integration
- Create, develop and manage a holistic, high-level road-map of engagements and projects that realize required solutions and to provide a clear path from current state to target state
- Enable lifecycle management of the solution portfolio
Digitalization has a major impact on Enterprise Architecture, as businesses flow over enterprise boundaries and business solutions expand to cover customers and ecosystems as well. A traditional monolithic architecture becomes complicated to manage and limits creativity inside company boundaries. The IT Standard for Business presents an approach that gives more room for planning the digitalization by integrating business to different ecosystems. The modularity of this approach allows a more agile development of architecture for different business areas.
An Overview Of Enterprise Architecture And Its Importance Within Business & IT
Enterprise Architecture is a rigorous approach for describing the structure of an enterprise. A well-managed enterprise architecture results in an effective and sustainable enterprise.
It can be regarded as three things:
- A Discipline. It is the way of thinking about the structure of an enterprise.
- A Process. There are processes for architecting an enterprise, covering how architectures are created, how they change and evolve, and how architectures are managed.
- A set of work products. A set of models and diagrams that represent and describe the structure of an enterprise.
By using a standard framework, organizations can develop an enterprise architecture that is consistent, reflects the needs of stakeholders, employs best practice, and gives due consideration to current requirements.
Have A Question?